A big thank you to Kim Knight for nominating me for The Liebster Award.
Here are my answers to her 11 questions:
11 Questions from Kim Knight, to which I am answering:
Why do you blog?
It makes me happier and I am able to communicate my thoughts, feelings and views to the world.
What’s your fav colour?
What’s your fav movie?
What would you do if you have a million pounds?
Give half to charity and the rest to family, and leave a little for me.
What was your fav subject at school?
Tell me about a dream or goal you have set yourself?
Red or white wine?
Kindle or paperback ?
What are you reading?
Chrissy Moon’s Surreal Enemies:Angel City and Q.S. Khan’s Heir of Merlin.
Is there one subject you would NEVER WRITE ABOUT and WHY?
Demons and goblins. Not my thing.
What’s your fav time of year?
I dominate the following people for The Liebster Award for bloggers – Chrissy Moon, Claire Plaisted, Christie , StratosQ.S. Khan, Gary O’Connor and Megan Evans.
Here are 11 questions for my nominates:
1) How long ago did you start blogging?
2) What is your favourite day of the week?
3) What is the nicest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
4) Who is your favourite band or artist?
5) Do you prefer orange juice or apple juice?
6) Name one of The Spice Girls?
7) What book did you read last?
8) What is your favourite TV show?
9) Are you an an author as well as a blogger?
10) What is your next goal in life?
11) What is your middle name?
Below are the rules that each nominatee needs to follow:
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1) I try to be a nice person.
2) I like red socks
3) Horror movies are not my thing.
4) Don’t whistle near me, I hate the sound.
5) I sing in the shower
6) My laugh is high pitched and peculiar
7) I raise awareness of young mental health and other important teen issues.
8) I love to laugh.
9) I don’t like mean people.
10) Smiles are my best friend.
11) I love to write books.